Siemens Step 7 improvements release. This release is directed towards compiling and testing whole Siemens Step 7 programs.
The improvements in this release are listed in the Revision History file supplied with the LEH installer:
- Supporting most data types: BOOL, BYTE, CHAR, WORD, DWORD, INT, DINT, REAL, S5TIME, TIME, DATE, TIME_OF_DAY, DATE_AND_TIME, STRING, ARRAY [xxx .. xxx ] OF, STRUCT, UDT
- Support for parameter passing as immediate value eg. W#16#xxx, DW#16#xxx, TRUE,FALSE.
- Support for DBxxx.DByyy data references (DB + offset references.).
- Compile and execute whole PLC programs should be working now.
- Data block initialisation values still not handled correctly.
- Handling interrupt OB now (time of day interrupts, time dalay interrupts, cyclic interrupts, program error interrupts OB85, OB121, OB122)
- Handling power up functions (OB100 to OB102).
A 60 days trial of this release can be downloaded from our download page.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need support.
Enjoy - from the development team.
Posts related to the Programmable Control Systems Logic Error Hunter Product
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest